Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Meet Lady

(SING TO BRADY BUNCH TUNE!)
It's a STORY- of a DOG named LADY! Who lives on the other side of the FENCE!

She entertains - all the kids-
AND we LOVE her SO!!
Until one day when our Lady met this Jac-ey,-- and we knew it was much more than a hunch--
that this lady would jump up really high- and scare this baby a bunch!!



Here's a story --of this same baby Jace!

Who we love to bounce on the trampoline!

Then he got booted off--- by these 3 little MONKEYS!

And so he played on the grass!!



This songs not over ---cuz Dax is funny--- he likes to play in Chiminea SOOT ---so I let him --get all dirty-- and he made me proud!!THE END!!!!!

5 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

no way that is the cutest thing i've ever seen and that took some serouse time. you are the best babysitter ever my boys will forever love jean.

jenny said...

Lovin' the poetic license! Serious, that dog is the cutest. Oh yeah, & so's that Jace!

Trisha said...

Jamie said exactly what I was going to say...that might be the cutest thing I've ever seen. Look at you "creative Jean" I love it!

Mary and Ryan said...

So cute! Jeanie can paint bricks by hand, make up cute songs and play the guitar. IMPRESSIVE!

Trisha said...

Jeannie...I'll be back in a flash to start those swimming parties. And tell Kyle I will get on getting him on a post ASAP when I get back. Sorry bout that!