Wednesday, April 11, 2007

TRIKE PARTY

It was a trike party at the Francom's house today.
The kids
love to drive their
trikes in her couldesac.

A couple of Reece's buddies Brynli & Dax!



Some gals from the ward; Amber, Lisa, Jenn, Jenny & Trisha.




Mary (Dallas), Trisha (Raegan), Jamie (Jace)
Jamie is getting ready to move so we are partying hard
until the dreaded day.


Reece, Dax & Hyrum having spitting wars!
Nothin' is better than a little saliva in the face.

7 comments:

jenny said...

Ok, Jeannie! I demand that you get my personal approval for any icky pics of me you put on here! I think this may be my diet motivator!! LOL :)

jeannie said...

Notice I didn't put any on of myself just for that reason. You look great!! I didn't put the one on of you sticking out your tongue so you can thank me for that later. HA HA

Trisha said...

I got 2 comments for you...first, I love Reece's cheeser and second,thanks for putting a picture of me spread eagle. I look so lady like...haha!

JaMie HeApS said...

thats wierd not one photo of you strange

jeannie said...

because I know there is enough pics of me on your blog jamie!

jenny said...

Jeannie, are you a in the closet or out of the closet Days of Our Lives fan? :)

jeannie said...

I used to watch it years ago but I mostly thought it would be a funny quote instead of a serious one. HA wasn't that funny!!