Wahoo...LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! Riley & Hayden you best be gettin' ready for some good partyin'this summer...you get to join in on all of the fun Reece gets all day every day! We'll miss you while you're in Utah...hurry back so we can PLAY PLAY PLAY!
Dallas is very excited that Riley is out of school, he has a mini crush on her, watch out!!We will miss you guys, please say this is an actual vacation and not a move to Utah on the sly under the guise of a vacation. . . . .
Nothing is better than the last day of school (maybe the first day of school - when you r their age). Rock on! It will be a matter of hours before you hear "I'm bored!"
5 comments:
Wahoo...LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! Riley & Hayden you best be gettin' ready for some good partyin'this summer...you get to join in on all of the fun Reece gets all day every day! We'll miss you while you're in Utah...hurry back so we can PLAY PLAY PLAY!
Dallas is very excited that Riley is out of school, he has a mini crush on her, watch out!!We will miss you guys, please say this is an actual vacation and not a move to Utah on the sly under the guise of a vacation. . . . .
It's just a vacation!!
Sometimes I wish I were still in school so that I could have this well-displayed exhilaration on the last day.
Nothing is better than the last day of school (maybe the first day of school - when you r their age). Rock on! It will be a matter of hours before you hear "I'm bored!"
Post a Comment