I'm coming "OuT" of the SLOB closet!
I've been trying to get organized and get
my HuGesT list of home repairs done!!
I haven't had this much time on my hands
since we first moved here. You know
with my 5 jobs and all. OK only 4.
I've been putting the jewelry on the back burner and
playing catch up.
I've been trying to get organized and get
my HuGesT list of home repairs done!!
I haven't had this much time on my hands
since we first moved here. You know
with my 5 jobs and all. OK only 4.
I've been putting the jewelry on the back burner and
playing catch up.
Only 3 more to go!!
I LOVE THEM so much!!
I could look at them all day!
Thanx Trish for letting us copy U!
6 comments:
Does that grout cleaner work on floors too?
YES I'm sure it does. My grout used to be grey in some parts.
The house looks FANTASTIC...oh and the doors are definite beauts!
Love your house Jean!!!! It looks awesome. I love the doors too - hum I seem to have them too. Imagine that!
that is amazing jeannie look at you keeping it spick and span
That is clean, clean, clean, I am proud and impressed!!!!
Post a Comment