We spent the evening watching a couple of our favorite
shows finale's. Now we have the let down of not seeing them
for the whole summer! Think of all the extra time we will have
and things we can get done.
What did you think of the Season Finale's of
GREY'S ANATOMY
shows finale's. Now we have the let down of not seeing them
for the whole summer! Think of all the extra time we will have
and things we can get done.
What did you think of the Season Finale's of
GREY'S ANATOMY


4 comments:
1st on Grey's: I hate Izzie!! Skanky husband stealer. Sure got over Denny fast!! George will be back! McDreamy & Meredith will break up but get back together by the middle of next season! Christina will pick up the pieces and go back to ehat she does best- cutting people open! :)
On The Office: The best episode of the entire season!!! Loved it!!! Can't wait to see how Michael copes with the "new" Jan! he, he!! Will Karen come back to Scranton? I think Jim left her stranded in NYC! Can't wait to see if Jim & Pam hookup!! It'll be a llllloooonnnngggg summer!
OK McDreamy better not have a thing for Meredith's sister! BAD BAD!!
We loved The Office too! WAY funny!
Poor Karen I thought Jim was going to throw the job to keep Karent in NYC but then they gave it to "the temp" did I catch that right??
I would like to award you 1000 Shrute bucks, and I have a code message for you, "I wanna squeeze em"
I thought that might be Merediths siister too, they are over for sure, and Torez will be prego next season and George will have more moral dilemmas, Life withouth T.V. is going to be an adjustment, but then again I lived without it for most of my life, so here we go free time
Everything is pretty much covered by the other comments. But her are my two cents...George needs to get a grip Izzie just wants the chase, he needs to make things right with Callie, after all she is probably preg. McDreamy may just have to move on, meredith is not good enough for him, she is to indecisive. Burk too deserves better, I mean what does he even see in Christina. Bye bye Addison, and McDreamy who will you prowl out next?
The office was a hoot...too funny to even begin! And really I may have to embrace Desperate housewives so that I have something to watch this summer.
Post a Comment