
Well, its ROADTRIP time! Time to get our bags packed, gameboys charged,
snacks bought, coolers filled with DC, new music purchased,
minivan cleaned and vacuumed up for the new crumbs to fall,
and we are ready to "Head for the hills" of UTAH!! We are so excited
to visit all of our friends and family there!
Grandma O. flew into today
and is going to help me and the kids
on the long and torturous drive. She ROCKS!!
I hope we don't freeze now that we are Arizona spoiled!!
3 comments:
SOO JEALOUS...I might just hop into one of your bags...so don;t be surprised if you get to utah open your suitcase and I pop out!
What are we gonna do without you guys for 2 whole weeks? Riley & Hayden we were getting so excited to get some quality time with you!
Have FuN!
Have fun, Jean! 2 weeks!!! We'll miss ya!
waiting for trip blogging updates and dont try to use girls camp as an excuse whats more important
Post a Comment