Thursday, August 16, 2007

What time is it??

Tomorrow night is the big event!
Teeny-boppers
singing
dancing
frolicking
who could ask for more???
We've been waiting all summer for this!
so
excited
the
anticipation
its

killing us!!
Premeirs Friday night at 8pm
The DVR is set and
Riley's friends are called.
So we thought we would do something extra
special for it and have a
mother/daughter
night
GIRL POWER!!
she is so excited!



8 comments:

Dancersmama said...

Wish Alexa and I could join you for the big "GIRLS" movie night! Alexa has been anticipating this movie ALL SUMMER long and has been counting down the days and even hours, until it comes on! Rock on Troy and Gabriella!!!!!

Mary and Ryan said...

I want a daughter to watch stuff like that with. Right now I look like kindof an idiot tuning into Hannah Montanna every day, dont tell!!

JaMie HeApS said...

how fun to have a buddie like that just promise youll give one bum yaya for me after the big show

jeannie said...

promise cheech!!
its great to have a little buddy to do girl things with but I also LOVE having my little crazy boys. they are the best too and wouldn't trade them in for girls!

Trisha said...

What a cute mom you are! Riely is so lucky to have you! have fun at the big BASH!

♥ .:LoNdiE LoO:. ♥ said...

Omgosh! i'm so excited me and one of my bff's are having a partay for hsm2! i'm so excited it starts in an hour! we're even going to wal-mart to buy sweats that say wildcats on them! YIPEE!!!!!!!!!! Partay time!

jeannie said...

bummer I didn't know about the wild cat treats!! Your supposed to fill me in on such things.

Trisha said...

Wahoo, as we speak you are HAVING the BIG Party! Have fun fun fun! Go WILDCATS! :)