My BIG 2nd Grader!
I can't believe
Hayden is already in 2nd grade.
They gave all the school kids construction zone
ranger hats when they entered the school. I thought it
was such a clever idea!

Here is his teacher.
I'm sure she was so excited I was
taking her picture!!

And this is my BIG 5th grader!
WOW - she is almost ruling the school.
As you can see she has the "
MOM, stop imbarrassing me" look already!
I didn't dare go in her class and snap pictures of her teacher and
her at her desk.

Riley we love you, you are tender even though you are a preteen!
7 comments:
Your kids are so cute! Are they excited to go back to school? I remember I always dreaded it. They seem like they are pumped. Though not as pumped as you with the dance.
Riley & Hayden...you are the best! Seriously, I love you both to pieces. Hayden, I love the hard hat look and Riley what can I say?? You are so gorgeous!
Hey, I can't view Hayden or Riley's pictures here... it just has a big red X where the picture is supposed to be.... what's the deal? I wanna see them pics!!
I know it did that for Kyle too?? I don't know why??
my little poops im so mising out!!! your both so big, wish i was there to hear about you big days and rylee what did you do about your back to school hair cut? you bettter hurry and come up and get one.
AWWW! I can finally view Hayden & Riley's pics... CUTE! Hayden is such a handesome little stud man, who looks just like his daddy! And Riley-bop looks as beautiful as ever. And I can see that embarrassed "C'mon MOM!" look she has. Definately a TWEEN!
Jean I can't believe how creative you are!
Post a Comment