Looks like a lovely wedding! We love the wedding colors. Everyone is lookin' sharp!
I love weddings!
I love weddings too!
me too i wish i oculd do mine over and work on my hair.
Jamie - Your hair was cute! Just think back to the year and style. Crap - I still had bangs (big ones) - before they were cool again. Looks like a nice wedding. Good pics, again, Jean.
Jean, look at you...A NEW HEADER! So cute.
I can't believe that he is married and that Ashley is engaged. It was fun to see the pictures. You all looked so beautiful.Jules
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Looks like a lovely wedding! We love the wedding colors. Everyone is lookin' sharp!
I love weddings!
I love weddings too!
me too i wish i oculd do mine over and work on my hair.
Jamie - Your hair was cute! Just think back to the year and style. Crap - I still had bangs (big ones) - before they were cool again. Looks like a nice wedding. Good pics, again, Jean.
Jean, look at you...A NEW HEADER! So cute.
I can't believe that he is married and that Ashley is engaged. It was fun to see the pictures. You all looked so beautiful.
Jules
Post a Comment