Friday, September 14, 2007

No wonder why I love Hugh Grant!!

You Belong in London

A little old fashioned, and a little modern.
A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.
A unique soul like you needs a city that offers everything.
No wonder you and London will get along so well.

12 comments:

Trisha said...

Okay we are officially the biggest dorks...it is a Friday Night and we are BOTH blogging! Oh well...it's fun!
And that is perfectly you...a little traditional, and a little punk rock! Perfect for you Jean!

Trisha said...

Oh and of course...I agree, Hugh Grant is a little HOTTIE!! I like, I like! (i know Jamie you don't agree)

jeannie said...

Mary no likey either, oh well, I guess we rock more, Mel loves him too.

jeannie said...

I'm googling not blogging, ok i'm doing both, what language am i speaking??? I'm trying to widget something.

E-llo said...

You took my city. I love most things British. I like Hugh. The first movie Ryan and I watched together was Four Weddings and A Fuenural and the main song was our wedding song.

Dancersmama said...

I did it and it said I belong in Rome.... this is what it said: You're a big city soul with a small town heart
Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome
Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand
And gorgeous Italian people - could life get any better?
Funny, because I'm not attracted to Italians? I'm more of a blonde girl!

jenny said...

I belong in Paris! Buggers, I love Hugh too. He has those typical English teeth but his sense of humor is to die for! Funny, he stars in a lot of my fave movies- Love Actually, Bridget Jones, Sense & Sensibility..

jeannie said...

I remember when you first moved here Jenny and admitted you saw LOVE ACTUALLY!! LMBO about that one. I keep that one on the down low.

Mary and Ryan said...

I took this test and it said I belong in Rome. To bad I hate leaving this good old country, never gonna happen. Hugh is ewwwwww! Come on you all, you have got to be able to do better than Hugh!

Trisha said...

Mine said ROME too...You're a big city soul with a small town heart. That does actually fit me!!

jeannie said...

Well he's not a gangsta but he's gangsta!!

JaMie HeApS said...

mine said rome and all i can say abou hugh is GROSS come on girls.