Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Our Weekend of Labor!

We decided to be a bit spontaneous
this weekend had
a totally last minute
gettaway!
I secretly packed our bags all
morning. Shoeing the kids from
room to room so they wouldn't
see me. It just looked like I was
doing lots of laundry. hee hee
Then after the BYU kicked
the Wildcats behind we scurried
off to the car. It was fully packed
and ready to go, the only problem
was the BIG HUGE MONSOON.
So we ran home for a few minutes
to wait out the storm.
Then off we went. Where to might ask,
wait and see!!

Kyle was driving, oh so happily! (if BYU wouldn't have
won it wouldn't have been such a happy drive.)

The kids were so excited, we first told them we were
going for a weekend gettaway to Phoenix.
They were happy about that but asking lots
of questions. What are we going to do??
Where are we going to stay??
Then I made a big TA - DOO
climbing over the kids
to the back of the van
grabbing something
and then
THIS
Surprise we're going to see MICKEY MOUSE!!

Riley and Hayden were SO excited,
Reece on the other hand a little
bit confused
but
then I told him
we are going to see
DAX
too and
I got this

A BIG SMILE!!

So we're on our way!!
Stay tuned for more ........

4 comments:

Mary and Ryan said...

You guys are the best parents! Your kids will never forget that fun little surprise trip! Im proud, and a little jelous!

jenny said...

That is so cute! I love how you document each minute. Can't wait to see the DISNEYLAND pictures!

Trisha said...

Lucky little poops! We are VERY jealous over here. I didn;t know you surprised them...that is the cutest thing ever. Can't wait to see the Mickey-Land Pics!! HURRY!!

JaMie HeApS said...

oh we love you guys and are so glad you came!!! we are up for the next spontanios trip!!! we will forever remeber being in the "most magical place on earth" with the olsens! only one problem were going through with drawls with out you guys all over agian. whaa