Friday, October 5, 2007

Don't HUG a tree hugger day!!

Do you ever have a day when you just want to SCREAM
"EVERYONE IS BUGGING ME"!!
Well today hasn't been one of those days for me but
here are a few recent events that have been not so fun.
Like when we are sitting in HOT DOG Heaven with our kids and they
start being rowdy and people start glaring at us! I want to yell "IT'S A HOT DOG JOINT
not PF CHANGS!!"
Especially now that the fun "BLUE HAIRS" (for those people not from Arizona
this means, SNOWBIRDS)are coming back. I've almost gotten in several
car accidents from them cutting me off, they can't see over the
stearing wheel. They clog up our restaurants and oh--Costco because its the only place they
shop. OH and the other day my friend TRISH got yelled at by one for not
going the correct direction with her shopping cart. Like its a two lane street or something.
My friend Casey had a really fun interaction with an annoying TREE HUGGER today and it really got me fired up and thinking about this.
It's pretty unbelievable!! GO HERE to read about it.

9 comments:

E-llo said...

Sorry for you that the Snowbirds are coming - but yeah for us. I will miss Ryan's parents ;). I hate how they are down there. There are there for 6 months and they act like they own the place. I hate going to Trader Joes because of the blue hairs. They are soo mean. I feel bad for Casey too. Spit on them Casey.

Casey said...

Thanks Jean. Nice to hear I am not the only one who has to deal with wackos. I miss those blue hairs at Costco. You forgot to mention that they buy every mini-van in sight so when a family who really needs one can't find one for the life of them (true story.)
-Casey

JaMie HeApS said...

HOT DOG HEAVIN... the name says it all child friendly.. get a grip people. and lets not even get matt and kyle started on those gray hairs, it could be an all nighter.

Mary and Ryan said...

Stupid snowbirds! They drive me crazy too! They dont want to mess with me though! Boo-ya.

Dancersmama said...

OMG-I can't believe Casey's story! Casey, if you read this--YES, be the first in line with your car idling and be proud of it! Those darn yankee liberal tree huggers - they need to stay up north where they belong!!!

JaMie HeApS said...

JEAN I THINK WERE ON AT THE SAME TIME... CHECK OUT THE SB. HOPE YOUR HAVING A FUN SAT. BIG PLANS FOR TONIGHT?

Kelly said...

Nuts... I hate those type of days... I get yelled at, glared at or laughed at Everytime I go ANYWHERE with my 5 kids. Next time you get any gruff Lift up your Middle Finger!

jeannie said...

Jamie we had some HOT DOG HEAVEN today!! The owner dude wasn't there. Kyle said he was there the other day and heard him yelling at one of his workers for putting too much of something on a hot dog. He said "HE CAN"T AFFORD to put that much on it"
Man that dude is a hoot!!
So we tried to take as much extra ketchup and mustard and drink refills as we could today. DID we ever tell you that he was at the wedding last weekend and Trish stalked him trying to take pictures of him for you!! I think he caught on and he wouldn't dance anymore! I asked him if he could get me some onion rings. HA

JaMie HeApS said...

GOOD WORK THAT WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR I WANT THOSE PHOTOS AND JUST HAVE REECE DUMP OUT A FEW SALT BOTTLES THAT SHOULD WORK. ONE WAY OR ANOTHER THAT QUY HAS SOME ANGER ISSUES WITH HIS EMPLOYES