Saturday, October 13, 2007

Book Review!!


I just finished reading Pride and Prejudice for the
first time. Though very different from the YUMMY Vampire books
I loved loved loved it!! It has been one of my favorite movies
for the last few years, not the short newer version but
the long 7 hour version, my friend Amy introduced me to it.
I have never read the book though, until now. What
a classic!!! It is one of my favorite love stories and
I felt the book even better than the movie. Go figure!!
I must say I do have a bit of a crush on Collin Firth since I first saw him
in this movie. He starts out not so handsome but then by the
end he is scrumptious!!
Look at me reading books, my mother would be so proud!!
Actually I think Kyle is so proud. I haven't read this much since
I was in a book club 5 years ago. HA

8 comments:

Casey said...

I've always wante to read that. I guess I'll have to run to the library this week and pick it up. I am so proud of you also for all your reading. You are becoming so scholarly. (Is that even a word?)

jenny said...

i'm glad you like p&p. it's one of my favorites. if you want to try your hand at any other jane austen, i have a lot of her books you could borrow!

jeannie said...

maybe Emma next??? I love that movie too with Gwenyth in it.

Dancersmama said...

Wow- you've become quite the reader! I've heard P&P is good, tho. One day I'll have to give it and the Twilight series a glance.

JaMie HeApS said...

stop with the book reading im so behind and with my reading skills ill never catch up.

jeannie said...

Your back!! I have nothing else to do that's why!

Mary and Ryan said...

Im all for the book reading as long as it doesn't take to much time away from you socializing!!

E-llo said...

I love P&P. I could dream about that book! What is funny is I read that book when you read Twilight. I then read Twilight when you read P&P. Romance is always good for the soul! Emma is a good one! Read it a few years ago (that is why Carter was supposed to be Emma if he were a girl).