How long did the Sanjaya take you? IM going to have to start doing that all the time, very hot!! I love the word nerdunk, I think you are on to something there. Nerdunk, the new mullet!(you did make that up, right)
VERY Stylin'! You did great, especially on short notice! Looking good, Hayden - I love how he is posing nerdish and pulling nerd faces - playing the part with his hair! CUTE!
That was awesome for a short amount of time! How was it combing Ryley's hair out when she got home? It looks worth it though. And Hayden, what a perfect hair style for him on crazy hair day. I'm with Mary, I like the new word. It is the updated mullet, business in the front, PARTY in the back!
Jamie I trimmed Riley's hair tonight, NOT a good plan. I need you to fix it now. HA It's not good and school pictures tomorrow. I was going to take her somewhere today but I was too sick!! AHHHRG!! Riley and I kept saying - i miss jamie - i miss jamie as I was screwing up her hair. SAD! Hopefully when it's curled it will be OK and then I will have someone fix it.
6 comments:
That is awesome! I told you I LOVE CRAZY hair day? Let's do it!! I love the Sanjaya look...perfect. And I love the nerdunk...very creative!
jean you have been hiding this talent from us all, TALENT.
foxy ry & hayden i bet your hair kicked all the other kids buts.
How long did the Sanjaya take you? IM going to have to start doing that all the time, very hot!! I love the word nerdunk, I think you are on to something there. Nerdunk, the new mullet!(you did make that up, right)
VERY Stylin'! You did great, especially on short notice! Looking good, Hayden - I love how he is posing nerdish and pulling nerd faces - playing the part with his hair! CUTE!
That was awesome for a short amount of time! How was it combing Ryley's hair out when she got home? It looks worth it though. And Hayden, what a perfect hair style for him on crazy hair day. I'm with Mary, I like the new word. It is the updated mullet, business in the front, PARTY in the back!
Jamie I trimmed Riley's hair tonight, NOT a good plan. I need you to fix it now. HA It's not good and school pictures tomorrow. I was going to take her somewhere today but I was too sick!! AHHHRG!! Riley and I kept saying - i miss jamie - i miss jamie as I was screwing up her hair. SAD! Hopefully when it's curled it will be OK and then I will have someone fix it.
Post a Comment