Meet Miss Malia!
She is 1 yrs old this week.
I think she's the cutest baby ever
&
it's not
because
I'm prejudice.
She is 1 yrs old this week.
I think she's the cutest baby ever
&
it's not
because
I'm prejudice.

Some things I love about Malia:she is so sweet
she is very squishy and snuggly
she has some major moves that if the video will
work i will post later.
She is a special gift from God to our family.
She loves her mommy
she says ba ba ba da da da
*after trying to teach her to wave bye bye
she waved bye bye to me for the first time ever!!
that made me feel happy inside!!
I'm so glad we have Malia!!
Happy Birthday Sweetie!!
4 comments:
i would have to agree after seeing her cute baby pics/announcement i fell in love. how lucky you guys are to have this sweet spirit apart of your family
She is waaaaaay cute! Lucky you and your sister to be blessed with such a sweet spirit! I'm loving her cute hair.
Malia...I have heard so many cute things about you! I think you are a doll!
I can only see the top pic; the bottom picture space just has a big red X...weird! Anyway, she is a cutie! I love her face in the pic of you holding her! CUTIE PIE!
Post a Comment