Monday, October 29, 2007

What I'm up to today and most of the week!!


Here is some of MYNECKCANDY that just came off the workbench!!
I'm trying to get ready for a show and this is what I will be doing most the week besides
all the pumpkin and goblins stuff.

4 comments:

Dancersmama said...

OMG! I love the big black hoop earrings (top right of pic 6) and I love the necklace (pic 1, black) CUTE!!!!!!! I think I must have that!! How much??

E-llo said...

Cute, cute stuff, Jean! I hope you have a fun week and a great Halloween.

Trisha said...

I LOVE IT ALL! So cute, fun, beautiful, funky....and on an on! Jean you have such a talent!!!

JaMie HeApS said...

where you doing the party at. i better tell matt about it so he can start caculating the income. those are so cute there going to be some hot items