Riley and Hayden
had a big day yesterday.
I wasn't there but Nancy got some awesome pictures of the kids. They got to go and party with some of their favorite
friends that used to live next door but moved away.
had a big day yesterday.
I wasn't there but Nancy got some awesome pictures of the kids. They got to go and party with some of their favorite
friends that used to live next door but moved away.
very often. The happiness in their eyes when they saw each other
brought me to tears.
These six kids all lived on the same street for 5 years
and played non stop every day with each other.
7 comments:
Wow! What a party! Sounds like they did everything in the book! Good work on the party Nancy!
I can't believe that you guys have lived there 5 years. What fun they had. I want to go swimming too.
Luckyyyyyy! I want to go swimming! I can't believe how big Miles is. I know that he is the same age as Carter, but he looks so much bigger than him. WOW! Nancy, that looks like an awesome party! Like what I saw of the new house.
I want to know if they got any of the yummy snowcones they have down there!
OH THOSE DAYS OF SWIMMIN IN NOVEMBER, LOVED THEM. LOOKS LIKE IT WAS A BANGIN PARTY NACY PUT ON.
Fun pictures! Looks like fun. I love warm weather - beats the cold any day!
Move to Utah you would not have to be sweatin' in November - yummy warm in the day and a little crisp at night
Post a Comment