Tuesday, February 12, 2008

HEAPS of fun!!

OK can you believe swimming in February????
We are always telling the Heaps that they are
the luckiest people alive - look at this amazing weather they brought.


Little lady peeking over the fence, she misses Heaps too!


OK guys you look a little GAY!!

KYLE we missed yoU!!!

5 comments:

Casey said...

Jean, Your back yard looks great. Can you believe that you are leaving it? I'd buy your house in a heartbeat with that yard.

Trisha said...

That was such a fun weekend! :( I'm so sad it's over. pooh! pooh! Don't leave too Jean!

Jana said...

That looks like so much fun! Thanks for making my sister so happy! I am so sad that you are moving away, I love you for loving her when I can't be there to do it!

JaMie HeApS said...

hurry your butt up here im homesick for you olsens. oh just sitting in those couches.... sunday visits here we come.
oh and you put on a heck of a bbq!!!

Mary and Ryan said...

Good Times!!!!! Nothing like an Olsen BBQ, hope Lady didn't get to sick.........