Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's GOOD news DAY!!


First and foremost HAPPY BIRTHDAY REECE!! (yesterday!)
Reece is my loveable now 4 year old boy!
He makes us laugh everyday.
He's been waiting for his birthday since Christmas.
Asking me every couple days if it's here yet.
Yesterday when it was finally here - he got really sick! SAD!
So we did the best we could and he didn't know any different and
thought everything was great. All the kid needs is
some balloons, suckers, cupcakes, and some dollar store
toys and he's happy as a clam! (how happy are clams really???)

Our next good news is our HOUSE SOLD!!! YIPPEE SKIPPEE!!
We are so happy to have sold it fairly quick.
I'm excited already to get to go back to Tucson and
see my friends and get all of our stuff we left there and bask in the sun
a little!

Now this is not my good news but HEAPS are having a BOY!!
That is good news so I thought I would throw that in.

Now today I get to celebrate a BDAY with two of my favorite people
My sister in law MELANIE who is one awesome CHICA and
then Erika's cute little Cora who was also born on my
Birthday and so she named her Cora Jean after ME. OH come
on Erika you know you did!

Anyways, it's going to be a fabulous day!

8 comments:

Trisha said...

Happy Happy BDay Reece! We miss you and wish we could be there to celebrate with you. Brig & Raegan say hi!

And JEAN...Happy Birthday!!! I am so sad we can't take you out to lunch! Oh I miss those kind of things with you. Just know we are thinking of you all Day!

Mary and Ryan said...

Happy Birthday Reece and Jean!!! Wish we could celebrate with ya'll! Miss you! Make sure you do lots of fun things today!!

JaMie HeApS said...

happy birthday to 2 of our most favorite people. reece sorry you didnt feel good well have to really celebrate one of these days and jean i hope your having one HELL of a birthday!! i figured you would be parting with that mel, so when its my turn call me and lets do lunch. happy happy birthday you two we love you both.

E-llo said...

Happy Birthday, Reece! I can't believe you are 4! It makes me so sad! What a SUPER CUTE boy you are!
AND Happy Birthday, Jeannie! Of course I named Cora after you, I just didn't want everyone to think I was some crazy stalker. :)
Congrats on the house! It is sooo scary waiting for a house to sell. I am glad you were able to get it sold and close to your asking price.

E-llo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gentry Gang said...

Jeannie, I didn't know it was your birthday! And we just saw you! You think your mom could've said something! I could've brought you a birthday "pretty" for your hair.

Well, "Happy Birthday" to Brian's old girlfriend. I don't know exactly when he dated you, was it before or after Tracie or before or after Julie? Poor Brian, no wonder it took him so long to get married. :)

Dancersmama said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NERDS!! Love ya!!

Miranda said...

You forgot the good news of my wonderful wedding anniversary!!! It was a good day!