There still isn't much to watch on TV lately so thank goodness for American Idol!!
It's finally getting good and finally getting rid of the RIFF RAFF!! (by riff raff I mean Danny hee hee)
here is the top 12.
I still can't remember all their names but here are my favorites:
It's finally getting good and finally getting rid of the RIFF RAFF!! (by riff raff I mean Danny hee hee)
here is the top 12.
I still can't remember all their names but here are my favorites:

1. Brook is definitely my #1 favorite. I pick my favorites by thinking of WHO's CD I would purchase tomorrow if I could. I would definitely purchases Brooks because she sings more my style of music. It's not to say the others are awesome singers just not my style.
2. Next I'm a little torn because I love David Archileto? SP?? He is so talented BUT I have the HOTS for the HOT AUZZIE!!!! He is HOT and I love his style too so I usually throw a few votes to each of them!!! (BTW poor David really had a bad night last night, I heard he had strep throat but boy I didn't know he had it in him to do so bad, he's usually right on!)3. Next it's probably Dread HEAD boy.
4. Then either Carly, Rocker dude, or Elvis chick!!
The rest I'm done with and they can leave now!! HA
Who's your fav??
8 comments:
She is my favorite too. She is so talented.
Brooke is definately my favorite girl. Of the boys, I have several favorites: Michael (the hot aussie), David Cook (the rocker), David Archuletta (little boy), and Jason Castro (the dread locks cutie). Any of those could win and I would be happy. The rest can go home anytime! Especially Syesha - she bugs me!
hey girl, i'm with you. i love brooke. she reminds me of sheryl crow but better. she seems very real. i really like carly, the irish girl, as well. that girl can sing!!! yeah, aussie boy is super hot. i've been trying to like little david but just can't. he's too cheesy for me. rocker david is good too. i think he'll end up like chris daughtry. won't win but will be just as successful if not more then the actual winner.
I like Brooke too. We also love David Archuletta. Actually the kids LOVE him. It's too bad about his performance last night. I was hoping he would've sung, "Yesterday." He would have blown that one away! I like Jason Castro too - pretty blue eyes. There really are quite a few good ones. David Hernandez - a.k.a. stripper dude - needs to go. Talk to you later. -- Amy
well seeing how matt is a pure poo ball when it comes too watching anything but sports i am so missing out on it all. i do however like the blonde chick.
Im going to be honest, none of them are doin it for me this year. I need to get more into it. I will work on picking a favorite:)
Jean, I hate to say it, but I am totally NOT on the same page as you this year. I think Brooke improves every week, but for some reason I'm not feeling her. And the crazy rocker chick drives me CRaZY, I really can barely even stand watching her! I really LOVE David Archelleto, that kids got talent (although last week he struggled)!
Jolene likes Brooke White
Kayla likes Brooke but she loooooves David Archuleta! He's soooooooooooo cute!
We both hate the rocker girl tho.
She horrible!
Post a Comment