Well it's all coming back to me now...
life in Utah is a little unpredictable!
Snow one day
Sunshine the next!
When we get a little glimpse of SUNSHINE (oh how I miss you Tucson sunshine)
We take full advantage. Mom sits on the porch with something to read, today it's
a decorating magazine.

The boys shoot some HOOPS!

Reece needs to grow just few more feet!

Hayden chillin on the grass that we are excited is
GREEN!!!!

Then when the sun decides it's done we go inside and hopefully
grandma has made us some nice hot chocolate chip COOKIES!!
She rocks!!
9 comments:
I know what your mean by the weather! Now it's time for the rain!!! Yuck! I would rather have snow. How's the house hunting coming?
hating the weather but could go for some cookies.
Mmm...tell Grandma O. to fedex overnight some of those cookies. :) And I LOVE UTAH...but i do NOT miss those dreadful, gloomy winters (we went swimming today)!
glad you're back. we were missing your updates :)
Yeah... welcome to the unpredicatble Utah weather! I need to move somewhere warm before i stangle my children. (kidding, right?) Anyhow, we are glad you are here...when should our party be? Luann knows how to plan a rockin one!
Glad to have ya back in the bloggin' world!!!!!!!!!
Hey! It looks like you are all adjusting fine to this exciting move. Did I tell you I am going to be in Utah at the end of the month? Hope we can get together in between your house hunting. I'll call you later.
That always happens once or twice before real spring comes there! Utah weather is such a tease!! ONce it is nice for real though, it is NICE. I want some cookies too!
More posts, more posts, MORE POSTS PUH-LEASE!!!
Post a Comment