This past week we went to Tucson
to close on our house.
We had such a good time and
of course the weather was perfect. I will really miss that.
There are lots more pictures to come but
check out this tender reunion.
Here Lady! Here Lady!
Come to MAMA!!
to close on our house.
We had such a good time and
of course the weather was perfect. I will really miss that.
There are lots more pictures to come but
check out this tender reunion.
Here Lady! Here Lady!
Most people that know me know that
I am not a big lover of dogs!
BUT
I love this LADY,
she has been our best dog ever!
She lived in the house behind us in Tucson. My kids could love
her and we all played with her over the fence.
Not ONCE did I have to pick up any POO or
spend money on dog food!!
Since we moved we promised our kids
we would get a dog for them.
I'm a little worried about having a doggie
to clean up after.
I want one that can live outside but
is small to medium size???
Any suggestions??
5 comments:
oh lady... i love that dog to, did ryan come over and fling steak at the wall for one last time? i feel you pain on the dog thing we go back and forth too. glad you got to go party just jealouse we missed out.
Oh lady, we love you too!! Seriously, Raegan is always calling her little toy dogs LADY. We may just have to sneak back there every once in awhile to give her some love.
If you are going to get a dog - it MUST be inside. If not, then don't even bother getting a dog. Ut is too cold to have an outside dog. Besides, NO dog deserves to be left outside!! Dogs are pack animals and they NEED to be w/ their pack (family). So, if you can't committ to having a dog inside, then you better get a different type of pet! OKAY?! You must listen to me, it's very important. I am the DOG WHISPERER!
Sorry Kimmee!! No doggies inside! HA
Lots of people have dogs outside! Don't you think some doggies are more outside dogs than inside dogs??
how about a husky? it's a breed that may acclimate better when it's cold.
Post a Comment