Ditto on the love of Conference weekend! I've always said I'd up my tithing to 15% if we could do the televangelism thing more often! :) Love Kyle's hair - ask him if he misses me, K? We miss you guys! When you coming this summer?
We LOVE conference too. We have yummy food and I love that the kids love it just as much. We don't do cinammon rolls but we do monkey bread every time. I love having fun traditions like that.
7 comments:
Well it's about time you re-joined the land of the bloggers! SWEET hair Kyle and Happy Birthday!
Love Kyle's hair. Gosh, ya'll are spoiled on conference!!
Mmmm, that is why I miss Utah. Conference at my mom's house is heaven....lots of yummy food. Looks like you guys enjoyed lots of yummy food too!!
YES THAT IS MY KIND OF SUNDAY THEY DEFFINATLY NEED TO DO IT MORE OFTEN!! LOVE THE HAIR.
Ditto on the love of Conference weekend! I've always said I'd up my tithing to 15% if we could do the televangelism thing more often! :) Love Kyle's hair - ask him if he misses me, K? We miss you guys! When you coming this summer?
We LOVE conference too. We have yummy food and I love that the kids love it just as much. We don't do cinammon rolls but we do monkey bread every time. I love having fun traditions like that.
Congrats on selling the house. We missed you at Rachel's bridal shower - it was lots of fun. Hopefully you will finally come see us once you get back.
Post a Comment