Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A day in the life....

A typical day in the life of REECE consists of
finding these itty-bitty tiny-weenie ACORNs to put in his
itty-bitty ever growing collection of them,
(oh and one itty-bitty pinecone)Then decorates Grandma O's pavement with
SIDEWALK CHALK drawings,To top it off we break out the bubbles and rip off our shirts
(well at least he does, I don't want to cause a traffic
accident),

anything to keep this busy body-- busy all day!
We love this little busy body!!

5 comments:

Mary and Ryan said...

Man, we miss that kid!! I love the acorn collection, that is so cute! Blow some bubbles for us:)

JaMie HeApS said...

what a fun day, you are kinda the bubble family, and jean tell the truth you rolled your shirt up a little to catch a little sun....right?

Trisha said...

Reece, I love the collection. You are one creative little bugger. And seriosuly you even got mad skills at sidewalk chalk coloring!! When you are a FAMOUS artist, I will be so proud to tell everyone that I know you!!

Kelly said...

That was such a darling post! Love it!

Dancersmama said...

Awww, I love that little Reece! How cute with the acorns!! We miss ya'll much!