Thursday, June 12, 2008

SYTYCD Hottest dance of the night!



IT helps to pause my music on the side so you can hear the sound.

8 comments:

Lindsey Lee said...

oooh...chills. That was my fav as well last night! anytime you want to join me, wednesday nights..party at my house!!

Dancersmama said...

I love Joshua and this dance (and song) was GREAT! Joshua is not only a great dancer, but he is TENDER!!

jenny said...

i am so glad you posted that dance. i loved it!! i rewinded my dvr & watched it like 10 times last night. i also loved the tim burton dance by mia michaels. joshua & chelsi hightower are my faves so far. it's going to be an awesome season!!

E-llo said...

Thanks for posting!!!! It was awesome. I am so excited about this year! I love SYTYCD!

Heatherbether said...

Oh, SOOO glad someone else likes watching all my same fav shows! Nathan likens reality TV watchers to gay people. They are closet watchers but they secretly try to network and find others that watch them too.

Casey said...

Sad. The video is no longer available. Even Sadder, you haven't posted for almost 2 weeks. What's up? How's the house coming along? We WANT pictures.

Trisha said...

New Post, PLEASE???

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeannie, its me Peggy:) LOVE YOUR NEW HOUSE!! The table all distressed white is so cute! Love it. Hope to see you before I go..