We crashed the Heaps family festivities for Grady's blessing.Although I didn't actually see Grady the whole day.
I did hear him being blessed but Reece distracted me when Matt did the
baby hold up when he was finished.
Then later at the house he slept through the picnic,
then later that night we did a quick drop by
the kid was asleep again!
It's a good thing I can't forget this face.Thanks for the fun day anyways!
6 comments:
I was happy to see you had time to make a post today! That Grady is one cute little baby! Now get back to watching the market crash!
Oh I am sure Jamie loved that you were there, and yes Grady is so cute I can't wait to come visit in a couple of months and get my hands on that little guy!
so glad you came and the drop by that night was a pure treat,you need to do that more often.
The pic of Grady is a hoot! He's such a doll. Makes me baby hungry for a milisecond!!
I already left a comment, but for some reason it didn't show up, so I will leave another one:) HEAPS of fun for real!!! How fun, Im jelous! I can't wait to meet Grady:)Jamie's right you should do drop-by's more. Gotta take advantage of the fact you guys live so close! What I woulnd't give for a little drop-by:)
Looks like a great time! Grady is so cute and that picture makes me laugh all the time. I need to see that squirt in person!
Post a Comment