Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ida-who?

Our Idaho friends Erika and Ryan came for a quick visit over the weekend.
We met up at this restaurant called Rodizios at Trolley Square. YUM! If your
in the Salt Lake area it's a good one to hit.
Cute little Kora on her mommies lap! ah -oh looks like she's going for the knife! Hayden got to finally see his oldy but goody buddy Carter. They used to play
every day together in Tucson from about age 2 to 5. Hayden said it was WEIRD to see Carter.
"WEIRD but GOOD!" I thought that was cute. They've both grown up a lot.
I told Reece that Spencer (the little guy his size) used to be his BABY BUDDY!
Reece used to squeel and scare the bageebeez out of Spencer. Good times.
OK didn't you just want to see a close up of these two hotties?? I thought so!
We had a super fun time and made the kids stay up late so we could catch up! Can't wait to do it again! It's great to have good friendships that last the test of time......... oh how deep!

later, gator!

5 comments:

E-llo said...

With the look on Cora's face, I think she may use that knife one me! I love the picture of Carter catching Hayden doing the bunny ears! We had so much fun! We need to do it again but longer! The Heaps also need to be around as well.

JaMie HeApS said...

do you read minds how did you know i wanted a close up? i have been wanting and waiting for some time now. and i love it!!! glad it was fun now we just need better timing for when the heaps are home so we can be in for the friendship that last the test of time.

♥ .:LoNdiE LoO:. ♥ said...

I'M AN OLDY BUT A GOODY!!!!!! (not really i just think it's funny you put it in there!)

Mary and Ryan said...

How fun! You guys have had so many visitors since you moved! Im also very happy with the closeup:) I think you should start a new segment called, "deep thoughts by Jean"...think about it:)

Amy said...

Ok, just needed to leave a comment - its been a while. I love checking on you guys through your blog. Wish I was as consistent as you. A comment about your shelfari shelf, seriiously, should the Book of Mormon be sitting next to Eclipse? I'm just saying. Maybe next to Pride and Prejudice - think about it. Also, here are a couple books that aren't written by Stephenie Meyer that I read this summer that you might wanna read - "The Thirteenth Tale" and "The Widow of the South." We'll talk soon.

Amy