"Let's try and cram as many things into our trip as we can"
was our theme for the week!!
So on day 5 we had a baby shower for Ashley and baby Avery!
was our theme for the week!!
So on day 5 we had a baby shower for Ashley and baby Avery!
She got lots of great LOOT andit was fun to see everyone!

Cousin Jolene was there and she is always one of my TOP prioritiesof visits. She is my 3rd sister since I once lived with her when we were in highschool when my parents became gypsies (long story), and then in college we were roomies! I'm so glad she lives in Tri-Cities now so we can get some quality visits in!
(oh how I wish I had a scanner to share some quality oldy-but-goody pictures of
us with BIG hair! ....oh the stories I could share of Jolene well that's another post another day!)

Then a mid-day jewelry party with some of Becky's friends!Malia was my model.
A STINK'n FABULOSO BBQ Chicken DinnerPOLY-Style from Laauli
Laauli made this game himself and Kyle and him had a fun time in the back
yard playing it. I have NO idea what it's called
so let's just call it
"double balls on a rope slinging around pvc-pipe game"
(That's catchy!)

I think just seeing Kyle in the pose is a good place to end it!He's tender isn't he!
5 comments:
Malia needs to be your permanent model! Kyle needs to quit posing!
TENDER I WOULD SAY, HE HAS THAT POSE DOWN YOU WOULD THINK HE WOULD HAVE HAD TO WATCH HOURS OF FOOTBALL TO GET IT JUST RIGHT.
He is tender, we love him:) I also love that little Malia! She looks fab in that Neckcandy!
Okay, I know how you feel...you want to squich so much in such a shot time. But it definitaly looks like you made the best of it...and partied the WHOLE TIME!
I am digging Kyles pose! I just don't know if he needs some privacy and toilet paper. :) Malia is looking quite fashionable in her bling! She is a totaly cutie!
Post a Comment