RoAd TrIp
We are off and headed for the FARM in Washington!!We are excited to get to see family and
even some friends along the way!
YES Kyle is going for those of you wondering
and YES he hasn't been there for ages!!
He is like a rock star there to my cousins.
Sometimes I think they wonder if we are still married or if I'm just
making it up!!
It will be a quick trip so we won't make it to Seattle this time
but we will be in Othello all day Thurs and Friday and this is your
open invitation to come visit us at the farm!!
Sat. and Sun we will be in the Tri-Citites!!
How do you like them apples!!

8 comments:
Ha, I think that is funny that they are wondering if Kyle is a made up man.....The will be pumped to find that he is still real, and still AWESOME:) Have fun and take lots of pictures!!
Wish we could make it. Have fun.
LOVE 'EM!!! HAVE FUN DRIVE SAFE AND I HOPE YOU PACKED SOME MORE CDS FOR THE RIDE!
have fun in appleland! :)
I know exactly how you feel. Aaron never gets to go home with me either because of work. And I always stay for at least a month. I'm sure people wonder about our marriage too, but it's great! Have a good time!
How fun, have so much fun. Cant wait to hear all about your trip.
OK Jeannie- I am way impressed with the song you wrote for Casey! You are so talented.
OKay I know that you are back and I keep checking your blog for some Washington posts, so get on that, would ya??
Post a Comment