What happens in Vegas ....stays in Vegas
that's why I can't tell Kyle that
I've met someone new
and I'm head over heals
in love with him!
I knew him a little before but
after spending the last
few
days
with him
I'm
in love
more than ever!!

Sorry KYLE!!
(Grady I'm missing you like crazy today!!)

4 comments:
Who wouldn't love him?! He is a total Q-T! I don't think that Kyle could argue with that.
I cant wait to get my turn to get my hands on that kid! he is so cute, i cant wait to meet him.
I know!! That kid is the cutest, sweetest most lovable little guy. What a sweetheart. Really, what can you expect with Matt and Jamie as parents he is bound to be loveable, super cute and fun!!
I LOVE THE KID TOO, I THINK HES MISSING BOTH YOU AND MARY, HE FELT LIKE A CHAMP HAVING 3 MOMS FOR THE WEEKEND.
Post a Comment