Othello is a very small town. There isn't much to do there
besides hang out on the farm. Although they have TONS more
there now then they had when I was growing up. All we used to have was a couple
small grocery stores, some pharmacies, a few small restaurants.
Now they have Mc D's, Walmart, Burger King, Subway
and lots more. They are so spoiled now.
We were able to do a little visiting while
we were there SEE Kyle really was in Othello! This proves it!
The past 4 years by cousin Brian & wife Cynthia has been
wondering if he would ever see Kyle again!
So this was one of my priorities to go and pop in on them.
Cousin Brian is HILLARIOUS!!
He makes me laugh so hard!
Maybe someday I'll post the poem he wrote about my dad
that made my dad not talk to him for a while. :)
It's actually awesome!
Cynthia is a creative little mother of soon to be 5! She makes
the cutest little hair "PRETTIES" for her girls and I keep telling her she
needs to sell them on Etsy! She's a little busy though.

besides hang out on the farm. Although they have TONS more
there now then they had when I was growing up. All we used to have was a couple
small grocery stores, some pharmacies, a few small restaurants.
Now they have Mc D's, Walmart, Burger King, Subway
and lots more. They are so spoiled now.
We were able to do a little visiting while
we were there SEE Kyle really was in Othello! This proves it!
The past 4 years by cousin Brian & wife Cynthia has been
wondering if he would ever see Kyle again!
So this was one of my priorities to go and pop in on them.
Cousin Brian is HILLARIOUS!!
He makes me laugh so hard!
Maybe someday I'll post the poem he wrote about my dad
that made my dad not talk to him for a while. :)
It's actually awesome!
Cynthia is a creative little mother of soon to be 5! She makes
the cutest little hair "PRETTIES" for her girls and I keep telling her she
needs to sell them on Etsy! She's a little busy though.

Lisa, Ashley & Avery, Rachel and Spencer
came to Othello for a visit.
Rachel is a big Senior this year and gets embarrassed when you talk about her
gorgeous senior pictures. If I could get a hold of some of them I will post them too!
Gorgeous I tell ya! She wants to be a Dental Hygienist when she grows up but first she is
trying to talk her mom into letting her backpack around Europe. YAH like that is going to fly!
came to Othello for a visit.
Rachel is a big Senior this year and gets embarrassed when you talk about her
gorgeous senior pictures. If I could get a hold of some of them I will post them too!
Gorgeous I tell ya! She wants to be a Dental Hygienist when she grows up but first she is
trying to talk her mom into letting her backpack around Europe. YAH like that is going to fly!
Spencer is turkey farmer now and has I think 3 turkey's living in his back yard (in town)He takes them for walks around the neighborhood on a leash. He also has some chickens
and sells the fresh eggs to neighbors. We all agree he needs to be
a veterinarian when he grows up. He loves animals so much and they love him!!
He is a little worried about his TURKEY'S now that
Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I think he is sleeping with one eye open
for the time being.
It's sure fun to tease him about how good they would taste!!
YOU know how I like to TEASE!!
We were so lucky we got to meet Ashley's baby Avery!
She is so sweet and cute we were excited
to finally get to snuggle her!
Our visits with Grandpa Gilbert
are always a treat. It was weird not having Grandma
there with him because she is now in a convalescent home in town.
Grandpa always has the best stories about his old adventures
working in Alaska and being in WWII!!
are always a treat. It was weird not having Grandma
there with him because she is now in a convalescent home in town.
Grandpa always has the best stories about his old adventures
working in Alaska and being in WWII!!
6 comments:
GRANDPAS HOUSE COLOR IS FAB. ITS SUCH A CUTE FAMILY PIC.
I wanna hear the poem.... must be good. Im glad everyone got to see Kyle. Im sure he lived up to the 5 years of hype:)
ok...the poem about grandpa?? you've gotta tell me..haha...also. maybe next time you should post a more flattering picture of myself.
Cute little Pawpaw Gilbert! I also want to hear/read cousin Brians poem.... you've made him famous now, everyone wants to hear his poem! LOL!
I'm with Ashley about posting flattering pictures of people. Not pictures when they are HUGE and about to have a baby. THAT is why I don't take pictures when I'm prego.
I'll see what Brian about the poem. He doesn't want to get on Uncle Dale's bad side again. I don't want him to get on Uncle Dale's bad side again. He'll never play the omnichord for us... EVER!:(
I want to hear the poem as well. I like "pretties", that's what we call hair stuff as well.
Post a Comment