As soon as we got to the farm Grandma had a warm & tasty meal for us and Grandpa Beus is all ready to start showing the kids a good time by giving them a 4-wheeler ride around the orchard!
We were so excited to be there smack dab in the middle of the Apple Harvest! It's so fun to see all the goings on (more pics to come)!
We were there such a short time we tried to get all the farm fun in pretty much in one day! We started off Day 3 with a early morning photo shoot around the orchard. It's my favorite place to take pictures of the kids.
We were so excited to be there smack dab in the middle of the Apple Harvest! It's so fun to see all the goings on (more pics to come)!
We were there such a short time we tried to get all the farm fun in pretty much in one day! We started off Day 3 with a early morning photo shoot around the orchard. It's my favorite place to take pictures of the kids.



12 comments:
Your blog is always so fun! I glad you had such a fun road trip to WA. Great pictures. :)
Are you kidding me!!!! Those pictures are sooooooo cute!! It was worth the long drive, just for the pictures!! It looks like such a fun place, I wanna go.
Riley looks so beautiful in that one with her profile! Frame it Jean, frame it NOW:)
Not to be redundent but GREAT pictures, GREAT digital scrapbooking, and yes, I too was struck by how beautiful Riley looked in that picture.
Fun fun! You'll have to call us when you come over to our side! Wow, Riley -- gorgeous! She's so grownup. I still remember the cute pic you did of Tyler and her as little toddlers!
you go girl. you got some photo talent. i love the one of reese in b/w. man, i miss you!
those are some foxy pics did you mabey get a christman pic out of the bunch? and you spent some serouse time on that slide show so darn cute. just one question is there room on that 4 wheeler for 5 more cuz were ready to go ridin
Oh I love love love those pics..perfect!! And your kids are growing up so fast. You have been a busy girl today...way to go on all the scrap pages.
Dang, I miss those apples. Boxes and boxes of apples. Love the pictures.
I can see why you love to snap pics in the apple orchard! Outside pics are absolutely the BEST! Beautiful!
Beautiful Pictures Jean! Your kids are so gorgeous. I can see why the farm is one of their favorite places to go. Animals, 4 wheelers and tractors, kids wonderland.
I wish we could have been at the apple harvest but we got the next best thing - a bag of fresh apples - YUM and dipping them in caramel is divine!
Post a Comment