jean! i'm sad you guys are already gone! yeah man, we got lots of goodies at the baby shower...so many cute outfits! i don't know if you like filling out surveys?? but i "tagged" you to fill out one about kyle...haha
I love all of your pictures!!! SO cute. I'm so sad my dogs scared you away from visiting me :( Well maybe we'll have to come see you guys in Utah some day.
9 comments:
Okay those pics are priceless, good work photographer Jean. So which one will be on the Christmas Card?? :) They are ALL christmas card worthy.
those apple orchards look gorgeous. i need me some yummy apples!
Now that's FALL! Those apples look delicious-great pictures!
love those pics fab.
So pretty!! I miss your kiddos:)=(
PRECIOUS PICS! And I love the fantastic slide show.
jean! i'm sad you guys are already gone! yeah man, we got lots of goodies at the baby shower...so many cute outfits! i don't know if you like filling out surveys?? but i "tagged" you to fill out one about kyle...haha
I love the pictures! Your photog skills are amazing! Is there anying you can't do?
I love all of your pictures!!! SO cute. I'm so sad my dogs scared you away from visiting me :( Well maybe we'll have to come see you guys in Utah some day.
Post a Comment