Monday, October 13, 2008

Vegas BABY! Post 1

We decided it would be super fun to go on a little
weekend trip to Vegas - BABY!!
We went drove there with our buddies
Matt and Jamie and a bonus
baby Grady!!
I had a little feeling that this was going to be my lucky day.


First stop was in St. George!!
We stopped in and surprised my aunt and uncle at their burger joint there!
To my surprise my cousin Kim was in town and I got to say HI to her too!!

I knew this must be my lucky day! Good thing I'm heading
to VEGAS!!
I'm feeling LUCKY!!
We were so lucky to be able to meet up with some of our Tucson buddies
Mary and Ryan!! LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY!!

We walked around Ceasar's Palace a bit and
then I saw this big horse!
I'm sure you've all heard the saying that if you see
a big horse good luck is galloping your way!
Well it did I won a whopping $31 which is a big win
for a .25 machine!!

I knew this was my lucky day!

5 comments:

Mary and Ryan said...

Lucky, lucky, lucky is right!! And we were lucky to be with you:) Who's the big winner...Jean is..ding ding ding ding. Those slots kept calling to me, Ryan kept having to push me along in the airport so I wouldn't stop and loose more:)VEGAS BABY!

JaMie HeApS said...

JEAN I DO THINK YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T LEAVE LOOSING, YOU WERE A LUCKY LITTLE LAMB. LOVED THE DRIVE TIME W YOU IT FLEW BY TALKING ALL THE GOODS!!!

Mel said...

How fun is that - Good times, Good friends and winning to boot! I love those machines - that's about all i dare gamble with I don't know how to play the tables, but I could spend all day at the quarter machines! If Londie Loo happens to read this of course I'm just kidding I would never gamble!

Trisha said...

FUN FUN FUN! And Jean I really do love the new hair, great look on you!! Cant wait to see what else you guys squeezed in on the Vegas trip...hopefully next year we will be able to make it!

E-llo said...

Looks like some good times and that lady luck was on your side! I am all about the slots! Ryan would prefer the tables, but I prefer the slots, although I never have been lucky like you. The others should have rubbed the lucky Genies head and maybe they would have been lucky too.