it's NoVemBer
I love November!! It's gorgeous outside, fall is in the air, the holidays are coming, the stores are getting out all their fun Christmas displays, it's the time of year we all pause and reflect all of the many blessings we have! So that is what I am going to do this month! I decided I really need to get my mind off of the negativity that is out in the world...especially on TV. I will try and not get too sappy or make you want to hurl!The other night we (us and dan & mel) went took Kyle's mom out to dinner for her anniversary. Since Kyle's dad passed away a couple years ago we thought it would be fun for us to take her out and celebrate the many years they had together. We had a great time except I won't mention the guys steaks that were rotten POO and they wouldn't even eat! (Oops is that being negative.....bad girl!)
So here's the thing I'm thankful for. My niece LONDIE! She is such a gem! We show up at Grandma's and were going to leave the kids there to party on their own. Londie shows up with full on costumes she had made and gathered for the kids and for about 3 hours teaches them a whole dance routine. This is just one of many performances she has taught them but this time she really put her heart and time into it.
The boys loved it because it was full of violence.
8 comments:
You need to post a video of that dance! She seems to be a total gem! I can't wait to actually meet her some day. Londie, will drive four+ hours to babysit for me? :)
OOOoooh! HOw fun! Was it thriller? I love the costumes, she looks awesome!! Im going to try and be super positive this month too:)
I tried to upload the video but it was taking FOREVER so I ditched the idea!
I love the picture! That's hilarious, I bet they had so much fun!
I think I will take on the challenge too... being more positive is a great idea :)
Your kids must be loving living near some cousins. That is the greatest, looks like they had a fun night. And way to be positive Jean!
could she come watch my kids and teach them there moves?
just left your house and loved being there, so wishing you lived around the block so we could get together more and do our walks and talks, are you ready to move back to the warm yet? i think we could find 2 house close together.
they look like they dressed up thriller-style. what a fun cousin! reese looks so cute grinning while the others are being scary. :)
How fun it is to have cousins to put shows on with! Thanks for driving all the way here for P's bday that was way fun to party with cousins and a super cool aunt!
Post a Comment