Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm even thankful for this!

Baby it's gettin COLD outside!

O
uR
FiRsT
SnOw

oF ThESeAsOn!!

You would never believe it if you have heard me WHINING about the snow coming but I was so excited to wake up and see SNOW! The kids were stoked to play in it and so was Olie. He was freaking out running around like a mad dog! I'm sure I won't be so excited after the 100th snowfall but for now I am grateful for it mostly because it entertains the kiddos and it's kinda fun to get to bundle up in my warm clothes and boots!

5 comments:

Mary and Ryan said...

Im gonna be honest....I kindof miss the snow sometimes. The first snow of the year is always the most exciting.....and on Christmas, there is nothing better!

E-llo said...

I can't believe you have already had snow! I love the first snow of the year. I actually love all the snow until Christmas. Then it can go away. I love the pictures! The kids are true Utahans, making a snowman with no coats.

Trisha said...

I agree with Mary, the first snow and snow on Christmas are fabulous...but the rest of the winter is too cold!

JaMie HeApS said...

your snow man was outstanding!!!! im just dreading all the durty looks im going to get from all the moms looking at daxs sandels, cross you fingers i could work some shoes in this year.

Mel said...

I can't believe you got that much snow - we didn't get any. I'm not too sad about it though because I know there will be more to come!