Thursday, December 11, 2008

Birthday GIRL!

NO.........
STOP
GROWING!
My little girl is growing up too fast! Sometimes I just want to seal her up
and so she will stop getting so dog-gone big!
Riley had her big 12th Birthday bash yesterday.
We are so LUCKY to have her!
She is one amazing girl!
I love laughing with her, seeing her smile, watching her be so kind
to others. Even though I don't want her to grow up
everyday she becomes a more beautiful young lady inside and out!


We had a little BRICK OVEN which
was heaven! I hadn't been there for many years and it was
DIVINE!
For a BiRtHdAy surprise I did a little bedroom
redo while she was at school!

BEFORE
AFTERShe was so exited!

We LOVE you Riley!

11 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

happy birthday ry. glad we got to share in on the partying!!!! now i just need to do something about the white spray, that dumb lady!!! love the room you have one cool mom.

Mary and Ryan said...

Happy birthday Riley!! She is seriously the cutest, sweetest girl out there. We miss and love her! Very cute room, that was such a cute idea Jean!

Trisha said...

I love the new room makeover! ANd I cant believe that you are a Beehive now...wow! You are the sweetest, cutest, best babysitter ever gal around. We miss you madly!

jenny said...

what a fun idea to do her room! happy birthday, riley! 12, WOW!!!

Casey said...

We love you, too, Riley. I can't believe you are 12 now. I remember when you were one and how much I loved babysitting you. You and Alexa were the best little girls, ever. Congrats on turning 12. I hope you enjoy Young Women's. It's the best. Darling room also. You are so lucky to have such a talented mom. Happy Birthday.

Scott said...

happy birthday riley!!

scott & ashley said...

ok...i guess i was signed in as scott...so this is from me...Happy Birthday!!

Anna Lynne said...

Happy Birthday to Riley! I cannot believe how she gets more beautiful every day! I cannot believe that she is 12 either. You did a great job on the room of course!

Heather C. said...

I can't believe how old (and beautiful) Riley is getting.

You did a great job on her room! Did you paint? Or was that just the change in lighting?

Gentry Fam said...

Happy Birthday!
I know you don't remember us, but we remember when you were born! You were the sweetest little baby and your parents were so delighted to have you! Hope you love beehives! Your room is beautiful!

Mel said...

Since I never get to see you - Happy Birthday Riley!!!