Christmas Morning
we "think" he did, or it "looks" like he did.
With all of the hustle and bustle of the season, well
let's keep this real, I'm too FREEZING cold
and with the daily blizzards here I didn't really get the kids out to see Santa this year like we usually do.
So I told the kids I would let Santa know what they wanted.
I guess it didn't really FLY with Reece.
All Christmas day he kept telling us "this isn't the REAL Christmas, you guys did
this, I never told Santa what I wanted."
Reece again told us that he saw his build-a-bear in the back of dad's truck.
After much convincing I think he finally thinks that Santa really did come.
That kid is TOO smart for his own good.
We had an awesome Christmas
and mom, dad, and grandma O
had a great time seeing the kids
smiles and having fun with their
new toys.
2 comments:
Looks like Santa did come to town, and he did it the right way! :) That little Reece...he might just have things too figured out!
santa never disapoints in this family!!!!
Post a Comment