Monday, January 12, 2009

My little Bumble Bee


Reece just joined the CTR 5 ranks.
We are very proud. Yesterday he came buzzing out of his
class with his peeps all wearing their little antennas.
To my surprise with his middle finger in the air :"Look mom I got his ring"
His first little CTR ring. I quickly changed it's home to the ring finger.
When we got home I talked to him about when he wears it he
needs to remember to Choose the RIGHT! That means
no whining, no crying, no tantrums because that's not choosing the right.
His response: "but I can take it off right?"
I guess I worded that wrong.
Now he thinks he only has to choose the right when you he's wearing the ring.
We'll have to have another talk.

9 comments:

scott & ashley said...

Reece is awesome!

Mary and Ryan said...

lol!Love that boy. Smart kid:) You need to get a whole bag of those rings, because before you know it he might be hiding that ring:)

JaMie HeApS said...

what a cute bee, im just jealouse the kid got a ring dax got screwed!!!

Trisha said...

haha, that is hilarious! It might be hard to get the kid to wear the ring now that he figured the SYSTEM out! Funny kid, i miss him.

Kim said...

Love the CTR rings! What a cute and SMART little boy. Too bad we can't keep them that age forever! Congrats on having another!!! Jamie just told me that you were expecting. Oh the joys of being pregnant! I hope you are hanging in there!

JaMie HeApS said...

jean get real i dont delate things and its manley cuz i must have styled it weird. but the new do foxy real foxy did kyle notice?

jeannie said...

yes he likes it why wouldn't he it's super foxy

Mel said...

We should all wear CTR rings huh? maybe we would all choose the right,
right?

Kelly said...

What a Darling Bee! What a Happy Sunday! Love the CTR rings! Good Luck with the BIG talk... I seem to give that one daily and some how they forget all to quickly!
I am soooooo Excited for you and your New Little One on the way! PARTY! I Hope you are feeling ok...? Yucky No fun! Have Jamie give you one of her Mean Head Massages. That cures just about anything!