Oh how fun! I miss having EVERYONE together!
CRAP HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS. GLAD YOU GOT TO SEE JENNY AND THE KIDOS AND NOTHINGY BETTER THEN A SNOW BALL FIGHT.
She is a champ to smile with that eye full of snow, I would have been crying:) So glad you got to see Jenny, love that fam! Cute pic of you two!
Looks fun but Jean, you're looking a little cold. It's got to be hard going from 60 degree winter's in AZ to that. I'm a whimp with the cold myself, I can totally relate.
lol! great pix! love the one of meg. did you get one of poor riley with the red cheek? oww!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh how fun! I miss having EVERYONE together!
CRAP HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS. GLAD YOU GOT TO SEE JENNY AND THE KIDOS AND NOTHINGY BETTER THEN A SNOW BALL FIGHT.
She is a champ to smile with that eye full of snow, I would have been crying:) So glad you got to see Jenny, love that fam! Cute pic of you two!
Looks fun but Jean, you're looking a little cold. It's got to be hard going from 60 degree winter's in AZ to that. I'm a whimp with the cold myself, I can totally relate.
lol! great pix! love the one of meg. did you get one of poor riley with the red cheek? oww!
Post a Comment