i dont think much could get better!! mabey watching the snow fall down with gray skys matt pinching my side to peacies and throwing cards at my head, oh heck not even close.
I don't know... all that sunshine has to be bad, right? Won't we eventually suffer from to much happiness induced by the sun? Naw! I SO MISS THE SUN! Looks like you had an awesome time.
4 comments:
i dont think much could get better!! mabey watching the snow fall down with gray skys matt pinching my side to peacies and throwing cards at my head, oh heck not even close.
Oh man! That was a good day! I love that pic of you and Dylan, priceless....miss you:(
Nothin' could be better.
I don't know... all that sunshine has to be bad, right? Won't we eventually suffer from to much happiness induced by the sun? Naw! I SO MISS THE SUN! Looks like you had an awesome time.
Post a Comment