Olie: "If I had a journal, I would probably eat it, but if I could control myself,
and if I knew how to write I would say that this has been the best
dog-gone day of my life"
and if I knew how to write I would say that this has been the best
dog-gone day of my life"
I was on fire!"
"I sat and watched while these two learned how to play with fire, yah
even I know that wasn't a very smart thing to teach these two wild hooligans!"
she loves to snuggle with me even when I StInK"
"Hayden likes me too, he likes to run with me and teach me
how to play fetch"
white fluffy things that smelled so sweet,
but then the big GUY went and warmed me up some left over steak
and I was in DOG-heaven!"
-olie oscarson olsen
4 comments:
2 Posts in one day...Jean you are on fire!! He is such a cute dog, you needed a good dog to make up for the lady dog void! How nice of Kyle to warm up a steak for him. That is such a cute pic of you and Kyle at the end, super cute!
lol! love the pic of you & kyle. like i said before, where did the puppy go? :)
Okay, cutest picture ever of that dog and CUTEST PICTURE EVER of you and Kyle. And cutest post...you are on a roll. keep it up Jean!
olie tell the truth it would have been just a little better if the heaps had been there, and mabey ryan thorne to throw all his fatty meat at a wall and let it slide down for you to lick up, mabey just a little better you think?
Post a Comment