ahhh!! this is the cutest pic! are you ready to be DONE?
Now that is a cute picture! Im so glad you are FINALLY posting a belly shot. Very cute red toes, miss them:)
I love those shots. In a month or so it will be time for feet shot! I so wish I could see you and your cute belly.
ahhh!!!
love that belly, wish i was there to give it a little rub.
I love this picture angle. I wish I would have thought about it when my belly was sticking out. So excited to see the new little one soon.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ahhh!! this is the cutest pic! are you ready to be DONE?
Now that is a cute picture! Im so glad you are FINALLY posting a belly shot. Very cute red toes, miss them:)
I love those shots. In a month or so it will be time for feet shot! I so wish I could see you and your cute belly.
ahhh!!!
love that belly, wish i was there to give it a little rub.
I love this picture angle. I wish I would have thought about it when my belly was sticking out. So excited to see the new little one soon.
Post a Comment