Monday, June 15, 2009

GO ROCKIES!!


My little Slugger
just finished his baseball season tonight. They ended it with some SUPER exciting games and were only 1 game away of being in the Championship. They did awesome and played their little hearts out.
He had the best coaches and I can't believe how much he learned and
improved over the season! I think he is a baseball lover now!Hayden LOVES stealing bases and sliding!!

These two were the best little cheerleaders!

Reece was just addicted to the Candy Shack,
as for me I will miss spitting sunflower seeds
at Kyle :)

3 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

hayden you little stud you.. im sure you had the biggest cheerung ssquad ever i just wish i could have been a part of it. what fun times. and jean so glad you doign the sunflower seeds thing and even better that your spitting them at kyle, you must have some good aim.

Timbo said...

Jean,

Remember one thing about seeds, "eat, spit, be happy"! That is what seeds are all about! Be a good seeder and keep spitting them at Kyle, we all know that he certainly is deserving of the attention. I am sure that you & Kyle are see purists, but I addicted to the FritoLay BBQ seeds. They rock. If you haven't tried them, give them a whirl, they will change your life. Later--

Timbo

Trisha said...

GO HAYDEN! I love Basaball, I cant wait for Brig to start playing.