Saturday, July 25, 2009

FaMiLy DaTe NiGhT!!

We were in MAJOR
need of a
FaMiLy DaTe NiGhT!!
It's getting ULTRA
boring sitting around waiting
and waiting for this baby to come.
The kids are getting very
antsy with no one feeling like entertaining them.

We started the date off with some
RUBIOS!! YuMmY
Fish Tacos!We were racking our brains what to do next and
just starting DrIvIng......who knows where
we would end up!

Well i'll tell ya who knew.....
my geeky hubby knew!

as we got closer and closer
I figured out where he was taking us.

To his favorite place on earth....
The
BYU FOOTBALL STADIUM

A little roll down the hill!
(after a few times Reece said "WOW this really does hurt....
I didn't mean to bring my bouncy ball" - which was
in his pocket while rolling. OUCH!

a little photo shoot!
on the COUGAR!RAAAAARrrrrrr!!
Here's your belly shot you've been asking for gals!

(I did not enjoy seeing this.....thanks!
I will be accepting donations for my LYPO
treatments after this baby comes out!)

We topped the night off with a little
icecream from the
BYU Creamery!

All in all it was a fab night with the fam!

the end!

11 comments:

scott & ashley said...

so fun! you look SOOO so so cute. i'm glad i got to see the belly!!

kirsten said...

honey you are workin' that tummy like zoolander - it's beautiful :-)!!!

JaMie HeApS said...

what a night indeed. kyle i like the sneaky plans matt would have so been in on the action, not to much longer till you will be in there screamming and yelling and trying to squezz on that bench.. oh good times. jean i SO LOVE THE BELLY SHOT. you look like one foxy mama with the long sleak hair, thats for posting the buet for me, it only makes me all the more excited for crew to come.

Casey said...

I miss the Olsen's. You guys are so fun. Jean, you look great. If I only looked that good pregnant - I'd be willing to try it again. But nope, I have to look like a giant whale.

Kelly said...

What a Happy Night! I just had to say I LOVE Your Prego photo. You are so Darling! Good Luck the next little bit tell your new little one arrives! I can't wait to see some photos! Good Luck! xoxoxox

Mary and Ryan said...

Thank you, thank you for the belly shot! You look soooooo cute! I love it! There is something special about that cougar I tell ya. I'll bet Kyle knows the exact number of days until the first game. T-48 hours baby!! Good luck, and love you lots!!

gina said...

you really are pregnant! you looked really cute1 Can't wait to see Crew!

Trisha said...

1. I LOVE THE BELLY SHOT...you look so GREAT
2. Rubios? Im jealous? They closed our rubios by target :(
3. A sneaky outing??? HOW FUN!

Cant wait for the pics of the little man SOON!!

Gentry Gang said...

I LOVE the belly shot. You look super cute. Good luck tomorrow. It is Josie's 5th birthday tomorrow, so we will always remember you little guy's bday.

Looking forward to picts of the little o-man.

Trisha said...

YOU HAVE A BABY! A DARLING BABY! Enjoy the first few weeks of snuggling!

Heatherbether said...

First off, Congratulations! I love all your eager helpers, so fun! Okay, and now for the belly shot pic. You look AMAZING! Seriously, how in the HECK does your face stay so thin? I swear I have a baby in my face, my butt, AND MY BELLY! Not Fair! So happy Crew arrived safe and sound. What a lucky baby to have so much love waiting for him!