Thursday, July 16, 2009

My week of visitors...

Monday.....
Tucson Reunion at the park
We had a picnic dinner and the kids had fun playing
football, Reece had fun guarding the drinking fountain and wondered why on
earth all the other people at the park kept trying to use OUR fountain.

Tina & Gilbert, Jenny & kids, Miranda & Dave and kiddos

Dave, Payton & Brianne
I sure love and miss these Laulusa mugs!
We were so lucky to have Hayden's best buddy Sam
stay with us for a couple days.
They had fun playing in the creek by our house....
I enjoyed sitting in the shade :)
Tuesday.....
One of my old roommates
Mari came to visit....we hadn't seen each other
for about 11 years...I think.
It was so fun to see her and Chad and meet her little one's.
She is the sweetest, Finnish gal
and is the one that taught me to play the guitar way back when.
I love her!(seriously LOOK how low I'm carrying the baby in this picture
He wants out NOW!!)

Thursday....
was more fun with Jenny & the kids
but I'm not sure why I don't have any pictures. Jenny
send me the pics you took :(
We had fun though going and trying a new restuarant in Alpine
called THE BLUE LEMON...it was delish. We also found the
cutest fabric store next door and just you wait until I
stitch up the darling baby quilt I got fabric for. It's going to be so cute!!

Friday.....

Anna banana from Seattle and her girls came over
they are so fun....
Her girls had grown about 3 feet each it seemed like.
Anna and her husband Chris used to be in our ward in
Everett, WA. Chris was our hometeacher and
is the best BBQ-er around. We sure miss those fun days.
Anyways a great week and if I don't go to bed right now
I don't get my nightly back rub and that means a crappy nights sleep these days.
Kyle has been such a champ these last few weeks of uncomfortable-ness
toodles!

4 comments:

Casey said...

What a fun week. How fun that you got to see Anna. We have been getting lots of visitors lately but just not the Olsen's or the Smith's. maybe someday. Hi! Anna. Can't wait to see her blog of her trip to Utah.

Trisha said...

How FUN! Lots of great visitors. I hear that Blue Lemon restaraunt is tasty...and rightby my moms house :( I already wanna come back for a visit!!

jamie heaps said...

you and your visitors you always have someone staying with you... i think its cuz they like cuddeling up on you couches and getting all the goods and relaxing... at least thats one of my favs.

Mary and Ryan said...

You do always have lots of visitors! Im going to have to schedule my next visit way in advance so I can book a spot! So fun to see all the fun you are having! You look cute in the picture that shows your belly, super cute!