Our BLASTED computer
CRASHED the other day,
leaving me
going through
computer withdrawals!
It's amazing how much I depend on the
darn thing.
Everytime I need a recipe, address, phone number,
of course I can't check facebook, blogging, and email!
What did I ever do with my time before I had all this technology?
I can't even remember life before a computer, doesn't it just
seem like it's always been around?
Luckily when Kyle gets home I can use his laptop a bit
but one time I used it and got a virus on it so he doesn't trust me
too much on his either so I have to use it sparingly!
Well we have had a busy week besides the computer thing.
I got to spend a couple days hanging with Trisha and the kids,
My church break is now over and I'm in full swing in YW again,
Hayden started flag football,
I scowered DI for some adorable vintagy plates and funky bowls for an upcoming
super saturday craft,
Melanie and I hit a little gemshow in Salt Lake and I got a few yummies there,
then on Saturday my neighbor Andrea and I went to the cutest boutique
in Pleasant Grove (man these Utah ladies are so creative it makes me a little sick),
last night Riley and I went to a Jr. Miss pageant where 3 of our young woman competed and they were amazing,
then today after church we took a drive up the canyon to see the fall leaves starting to
change. It was beautiful!
We got some great pictures I'll have to share later.
Hopefully we'll figure out this computer thing soon. My awesome cousin Nikki's
hubby is checking it out for us.
I'm praying he can get all of our files or atleast the pictures off of it.
and that's all she wrote!
jeanbean
CRASHED the other day,
leaving me
going through
computer withdrawals!
It's amazing how much I depend on the
darn thing.
Everytime I need a recipe, address, phone number,
of course I can't check facebook, blogging, and email!
What did I ever do with my time before I had all this technology?
I can't even remember life before a computer, doesn't it just
seem like it's always been around?
Luckily when Kyle gets home I can use his laptop a bit
but one time I used it and got a virus on it so he doesn't trust me
too much on his either so I have to use it sparingly!
Well we have had a busy week besides the computer thing.
I got to spend a couple days hanging with Trisha and the kids,
My church break is now over and I'm in full swing in YW again,
Hayden started flag football,
I scowered DI for some adorable vintagy plates and funky bowls for an upcoming
super saturday craft,
Melanie and I hit a little gemshow in Salt Lake and I got a few yummies there,
then on Saturday my neighbor Andrea and I went to the cutest boutique
in Pleasant Grove (man these Utah ladies are so creative it makes me a little sick),
last night Riley and I went to a Jr. Miss pageant where 3 of our young woman competed and they were amazing,
then today after church we took a drive up the canyon to see the fall leaves starting to
change. It was beautiful!
We got some great pictures I'll have to share later.
Hopefully we'll figure out this computer thing soon. My awesome cousin Nikki's
hubby is checking it out for us.
I'm praying he can get all of our files or atleast the pictures off of it.
and that's all she wrote!
jeanbean
4 comments:
That is so sad. That happened to us when we first moved to NC. We were in a little apt. and my phone was stolen and my computer crashed all in the same day. Have you hear of carbonite? Try that when you get your computer fixed. It automatically backs up all your files and it's only $55 a year.
yes you and that computer do go hand and hand. sounds like life is bumpin' for you, cant wate to see the neckcandy you make with the new yummies. im imaging the leaves are like right now.... adn pretending to smell the yummy crisp air.
You need to get that thing fixed ASAP! I can't imagine the withdrawls you are going through. You have been one busy lady! Can't wait to see pics of all the good times!
Computer broken=CRISIS!! Seriously I hope that gets fixed ASAP!! I loved seeing you...miss you!
Post a Comment