I figured since I'm up at Grandma O's house using her computer
I would post some more recent pics of baby Crew. I've been so bad about taking pictures lately since I haven't had a computer.
Mommy & my favorite little Crew!
He's such the celebrity!
BTW two nights ago I thought I was starting to get the
sickness that was going around my house. I was so worried
I was going to get baby sick and called Grandma O and she came and
got him and kept him for a day and two nights.
Well it was a false alarm I only ended up with a small sore throat
and no fever or cough so thank goodness!
It was SO lonely without him that I couldn't wait to come and get him today!
Our family just felt weird without him there something special was definitely missing!
toodles!
2 comments:
I love him, and look how gorgeous you and Riley are looking! He is getting so big already! I need to come to Utah and see him before he gets any bigger!! I love the new necklaces btw
oh my is ry starting to wear makeup, i cant belive it, i swear she was still a little girl when i left. and baby crew you look like a hunky stud, oh how i want to love on you. glad you werent sick and that grandma was there for the false alarm:) tell the truth are you wearing those mask 24-7
Post a Comment