Wednesday, November 11, 2009

girls night

I was going through my pictures to see what random thing I could post today
and I came across my pics for our over-nighter super saturday enrichment
RS thingy-ma-bobber up in Heber.
It was fun but chilly, we crafted, ate treats,
had a lesson on hand massages,
stayed up late and then topped it off with
listening to a couple snorers. One may or may have not been me, I'm hoping NOT!



Juli, Brandi, me


Claire & Lisa


Sarah & Vicki

Carrie, Traci, Selenia, Holly


Amy & Vicki


Juli, Claire, Deb

All in all it was fun to have a night away from the family
although I did miss my morning smiles from baby!
It was fun to get to know some of these gals a little better
maybe next time we should go when it's a little warmer though!

3 comments:

Trisha said...

FUN, looks like a fun group of gals! And morning smiles are the best, i have to agree, I look forward to them.

JaMie HeApS said...

i have been waiting to hear about he big night. lookslike a blast. im looking forward to my hand massage... awe ya baby!!!
dude if it was so cold how the heck did the one girl get so sun burned? now thats a brain teaser.

Mary and Ryan said...

lol...I was wondering that too...um why are you cut in half in that one picture? You better not have done that on purpose. That half in the picture sure looks cute though, I like the long hair!