Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Food Family FUN!

Thanksgiving was at our house this year so we started the week by making some Thanksgiving decor. The kids gathered some leaves and helped make some cute little place cards and candles. Reece was in heaven of course. Anything crafty going on and this kid is all over it!

Kim and Ty were in town all the way from Louisiana. It had been over 3 years since we got to see them so we had the best time hanging out and pulling out all the old inside family jokes.

Kyle made a super yummy turkey and of course I just make things look pretty and make a few side items. Grandma of course brought a ton of yummy pies and food. The kiddos were excited to have fancy glasses to clink together. Cheers all around :)Now that it's over it on to the LEFTOVERS and as we speak Kyle is making me
the BEST turkey/roll sandwich ever and I told him I would make him the best Diet Coke ever!
True love I tell ya.....true LOVE!

5 comments:

jenny said...

sounds lovely. i like the outdoorsy decorations!!

Andrea said...

I love your place cards and centerpieces! So creative! You know how to make everything beautiful.

JaMie HeApS said...

i would say true love!!! i saw those fancy name tags and they were amazing so jean and reece like. i bet everyone was in awe!! just wish i could have tasted the amazing kyle turkey some year...

Mary and Ryan said...

Kyle has forever ruined my future Thanksgivings. Nothing will ever compare to that turkey...and a sandwich with that turkey...mmmm you are a lucky gal. I wish I could have snuck away and been there for your Thanksgiving extravaganza.

Trisha said...

his turkeys are to die for...seriously I think that turkey that one year was the BEST my little tastebuds have EVER experienced. ANd I love the name tags with Jeans special touch!!